lovecall

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자삼세판 조회 3회 작성일 2021-05-14 01:06:55 댓글 0

본문

Nakagawa Kanon~ Love Call [Romaji & Eng.Translate on screen](Full)

Song: Love Call
Sung by: Nao Tōyama (Nakagawa Kanon)
Anime: Kami nomi zo shiru sekai

To view translation, please switch on annotations :D
English lyrics by me. Correct me if there is any mistakes T.T

Jacquees Type Beat "Love Calls" | R&B Beat / Trap Beat Instrumental

Jacquees Type Beat "Love Calls" | R\u0026B Beat / Trap Beat Instrumental

Purchase Link (Untagged): https://bsta.rs/6226279

Free for your personal, non-commercial use only
If you want to use it for commercial purposes, you must purchase a lease

Credit must appear in the title of the song
"Produced by Ilgu"

⚠️ YouTube Content ID registration is strictly prohibited

Email: ilgumusic@gmail.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ilgumusic​
Instagram: http://instagram.com/ilgumusic​

Thank you everyone who likes, comments and subs!

FAQ

1. BeatStars marketplace

Leasing means that the beat can be used for commercial purposes, but the producer retains full ownership and can sell it to third parties. It's like buying digital photos or illustrations online.
Each license has a usage limit, so you need to choose a license according to your needs, and all tags are removed when you purchase a lease.

If you are an artist or group with a major label, you must contact me at ilgumusic@gmail.com

2. Free download

You can download my beat for free through the link in the description, and the beat can be used for personal and non-commercial purposes only.
This means that you can upload your song on SoundCloud or YouTube without monetization, but unauthorized use of iTunes, Spotify, etc. is prohibited.

Tags

r\u0026b type beat,trapsoul type beat,love type beat,beat trap love,type beat,trap type beat,love song type beat,beat trap,type beat trap,type beat love,trap love beat,beat trap love song,love trap beat,beat love song trap,trap beat,beat love song,trap beat love,love type beats,trap soul type beat,soul type beat,r\u0026b beat,trapsoul beat

American Love Call ༺★༻ Durand Jones & the Indications (full album)

The four core members of the band—Aaron Frazer (drums, vocals), Blake Rhein (guitars), Kyle Houpt (bass), and Justin Hubler (organ, electric piano)—are all graduates of the JSOM Recording Arts Department and performed together in the promising blues-rock band, Charlie Patton's War.
༺★༻
Track List :
00:01༺★༻ 01. ༺★༻ Morning in America
03:50༺★༻ 02. ༺★༻ Don’t You Know
07:11༺★༻ 03. ༺★༻ Circles
10:29༺★༻ 04. ༺★༻ Court of Love
14:14༺★༻ 05. ༺★༻ Long Way Home
17:37༺★༻ 06. ༺★༻ Too Many Tears
19:47༺★༻ 07. ༺★༻ Walk Away
23:25༺★༻ 08. ༺★༻ What I Know About You
27:18༺★༻ 09. ༺★༻ Listen to Your Heart
31:48༺★༻ 10. ༺★༻ Sea Gets Hotter
35:05༺★༻ 11. ༺★༻ How Can I Be Sure
38:58༺★༻ 12. ༺★༻ True Love
༺★༻
Durand Jones \u0026 the Indications aren’t looking backwards. Helmed by foil vocalists in Durand Jones and drummer Aaron Frazer, the Indications conjure the dynamism of Jackie Wilson, Curtis Mayfield, AND the Impressions. Even with an aesthetic steeped in the golden, strings-infused dreaminess of early ‘70s soul, the Indications’ sophomore LP, American Love Call, is planted firmly in the present, with the urgency of this moment in time.

The Indications’ 2016 self-titled debut was the product of friends who met as students at Indiana University in Bloomington, In., recorded for $452.11, including a case of beer. American Love Call, the band’s sophomore LP is instead the record the Indications dreamed of making, fleshed out with strings, backing vocals, and a newfound confidence in songwriting.

Blending a slew of influences from years spent crate-digging, guitarist Blake Rhein says the Indications approach songs in the same way hip-hop producers do, as likely to pull inspiration from ‘70s folk-rock or classic R\u0026B as they are Nas’ Illmatic.

“Did I expect to do this shit once I got out of college? Hell no,” Jones relays, laughing. “Totally not. But this is what God is telling me to do – move and groove. So I’m gonna stay in my lane.”

#lovecall

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 2,596건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.xn--2o2bq4vh9ic1e.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz